HOME Launches New Customer Service Portal for Landlords of the HCV Program
The Landlord Portal provides Landlords with the most current information pertaining to their tenants and accounts as a vendor with HACEP. The Landlord Portal allows Landlords to:
- View all of their current units under the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program.
- View a record of the Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) for the past three years for each tenant.
- View upcoming scheduled Annual Inspections.
- Request Rent Increases/Decreases and/or Utility Changes.
- View and print the latest IRS 1099 form.
- View the last two Rent Adjustment Forms.
- Update their mailing address, e-mail address, and/or phone number.
- Assign “Groups” of managers for landlords with multiple properties and user rights.
- Submit an inquiry.
There will be no more lost documents in the mail and communication between Landlords and HACEP will be faster and more efficient through the new message center. Please ensure that you log in to the message center on a regular basis to obtain messages sent by HACEP.